5th Dec 11:01 | Football
Man Utd are out to 20/1 to win the Premier League and evens to finish in the top-4. Is it time to reassess expectations?
5th Dec 09:45 | Horse Racing
Thataboy has been backed from 9/2 into 2/1 to win the 5.50 Wolverhampton. On recent form he might have his work cut out but it's a weak race and he hails from an in-form stable.
3rd Dec 11:16 | Football
Evertonians have a Gerard of their own to cherish. Gerard Deulofeu’s goalscoring potential is huge; he is averaging more shots per 90 minutes than Sergio Aguero.
4th Dec 10:07 | Horse Racing
Portway Flyer bolted up last week at Doncaster and he's been heavily backed to win the 3.10 Ludlow. Having opened at 5/4, he is no bigger than 8/13.
- Market Movers: Portway Flyer
- Market Movers: Bit Of A Jig
- Lawro vs The Bookies 3/12/13
- My Tent Or Yours Vying For Champion Hurdle Favouritism
- Lawro vs The Bookies 29/11/13
- Market Movers: Top Dancer
- Predict 6 Scores To Win £250,000
- Looking Beyond Goals Against
- Market Movers: Glorious Empire
- AVB On Verge Of Losing Job