1st Jan 2016 | Champions League
First Goal Scorer Bonus
Opt in and place a first goal scorer bet (pre-event or in-play) on Atletico Madrid v Bayern Munich and get a first goal scorer bonus bet to use on any football match played within 7 days from being credited, up to £5.
How to claim
1. To use this offer, you’ll need to opt in via your ‘Offers’ section in you BetVictor account.
2. To qualify, first opt in to this offer and then place a bet (pre-event or in-play) on the first goal scorer market on any Champions League match played on Tuesday 26th April or Wednesday 27th April and get a first goal scorer bonus bet to use on any football match played within 7 days from being credited, up to £5 maximum.
3. Offer applies to the first qualifying bet settled within the promotional period.
4. You can opt in to more than one available offer; however, qualifying bets placed towards this offer will not qualify for other BetVictor offers.
5. This offer’s qualifying period is from 10:00 UK time on Monday 25th April until the Atletico Madrid v Bayern Munich match played on Wednesday 27th April has ended.
6. Only single bets will qualify. Multiple bets, void bets, cashed out bets or bets placed with bonus funds do not qualify.
7. The bonus funds will be credited shortly after your qualifying bet has been settled and will expire after 7 days.
8. The bonus funds can be used as one whole bet or as a number of smaller bets on the first goal scorer market on any match played within 7 day from being credited, pre-event or in-play, and is subject to wagering requirements.
9. Sport wagering requirements: You will only be eligible to withdraw winnings accrued through the use of bonus funds once you have placed real cash sports bets with a total stake of at least 4 times the value of your initial bonus bet and these bets have fully settled. For example: If you receive £/€5 in bonus funds you must place further settled bet(s) with a cumulative stake of £/€20 before you will be permitted to make a withdrawal of any winnings accrued through the use of bonus funds.
Odds correct at time of publishing: 09:17 1st Jan, 2016 but subject to change