Rugby Betting News
The latest rugby betting news and analysis, including opinions on the big events with Heineken Cup and Six Nations betting odds.
25th Feb 10:18 | Rugby
Scotland somehow conjured up a victory against Ireland despite having little territory or possession. Meanwhile England are 4/7 (Paddy Power) for the Grand Slam.
11th Feb 11:14 | Rugby
England ground out victory in a sodden Dublin, leaving them as the only potential Grand Slam winners.
4th Feb 10:50 | Rugby
Italy are 33/1 (Betfred) to win the Six Nations having been as big as 500/1 at the start of the weekend.
31st Jan 14:49 | Rugby
The 6 Nations gets under way this weekend and we preview each team's chances with a recommended bet to whet the appetite.
- England 7/1 for World Cup after thumping All Blacks
- Autumn Internationals Preview
- Six Nations Preview: Round Five
- Six Nations Preview: Round Four
- Six Nations Preview: Round Three
- Six Nations Preview: Round Two
- Latest Six Nations Betting
- Six Nations Betting Guide 2012
- Six Nations Odds: Italy
- Six Nations Odds: Scotland