Rugby Betting News
The latest rugby betting news and analysis, including opinions on the big events with Heineken Cup and Six Nations betting odds.
30th Oct 16:51 | Rugby
We examine whether the northern hemisphere sides can take any notable scalps during the autumn rugby internationals.
25th Feb 10:18 | Rugby
Scotland somehow conjured up a victory against Ireland despite having little territory or possession. Meanwhile England are 4/7 (Paddy Power) for the Grand Slam.
11th Feb 11:14 | Rugby
England ground out victory in a sodden Dublin, leaving them as the only potential Grand Slam winners.
4th Feb 10:50 | Rugby
Italy are 33/1 (Betfred) to win the Six Nations having been as big as 500/1 at the start of the weekend.
- Scotland 40/1 to win 6 Nations
- England Evens for Grand Slam
- Italy Offload Their Inhibitions
- Six Nations Betting Guide
- England 7/1 for World Cup after thumping All Blacks
- Six Nations Preview: Round Five
- Six Nations Preview: Round Four
- Six Nations Preview: Round Three
- Six Nations Preview: Round Two
- Latest Six Nations Betting