22nd Feb 2017 | Live Casino
100% Matched Bonus - Paddy Power Live Casino
Sign up to Paddy Power live casino and they will match you initial deposit with a 100% bonus up to £100.
How to claim
Deposit with Live Casino, visit the Promotions page and ‘Buy In’ to this Match Bonus Promotion.
Once you ‘Buy In’, you will get a 100% matched free bonus instantly in your account to use as a playable bonus.
All new players on Paddy Power Live Casino who deposit and ‘Buy In’ between £/€5 and £/€100 will receive a 100% Matched Free Bonus.
How many times do I need to play my bonus before it becomes withdrawable?
- A sum equivalent to forty (40x) times the total of the bonus amount must be wagered on eligible games. This wagering requirement can depend on the stake contribution for each game.
- For example, when you buy in with £/€10 it will be matched with a free £/€10 bonus. If the wagering requirement was 40x, for games that contribute 100% of your stake you must turn over £/€400 in total to release your bonus.
- As mentioned above, each game has a different stake contribution to the bonus release. For all games and their wagering requirements, please visit the terms and conditions.
How long is my bonus available for?
- This bonus will be available for you to play for 48 hours from start of wagering.
- Any bonus and / or bonus winnings which have yet to be released will expire at the end of the promotional period and will not be available to you after that point.
Can I claim any other bonuses while I have this bonus active on my account?
If you trigger another Paddy Power Live Casino bonus while this (or any other Paddy Power Live Casino bonus) is active, the bonuses will queue in your bonus balance.
The sum of all bonuses will be shown in your casino balance, however all wagering on eligible games will accrue towards the requirements of the first bonus to be accepted. Once this first bonus had been redeemed / expired then you can start wagering towards any subsequent bonuses.
What happens if I make a withdrawal before I have finished converting the bonus in full?
A withdrawal of funds whilst you have a bonus active on your account will not result in the removal of your bonus. If you cancel your bonus before the wagering requirements of the bonus have been met, you will forfeit the bonus balance and all pending bonus winnings.